Senior Manager, Marketing
- Overseeing all aspects of marketing plans including Social Media, Streaming, Publicity, Radio, Advertising and more to ensure project visibility is maximized and marketing plan is fully executed.
- Acting as primary communication liaison between artists, management, and distributors to coordinate label timelines and objectives in conjunction with artist's management timelines (touring, album releases, book releases, press hits, etc.)
- Participating in understanding analytics and how that applies to a successful project.
- Creating and managing marketing budgets and stay within the approved amounts.
- Tracking and processing all project-related invoices.
- Working with our brand team to find appropriate marketing partners to participate in each release.
- Arranging touring ticket requests for artist performances with management and venues.
- Providing on-site label support at performances and events, as needed.
- Overseeing marketing tool creation and delivery of tools in a timely fashion.
- Driving collection of assets to supply chain department to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Providing weekly data updates for the artist/managers.
- Coordinating communication and asset flow with our Synch Creative team to maximize pitch opportunities.
- Working and brainstorm with digital marketing department to drive artists' creative online strategies.
- You have previous experience within a product management role within the music industry, working across a variety of genres.
- You are highly creative and keen on innovation.
- You have excellent time management skills and ability to juggle conflicting priorities and projects.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust medical/dental/vision packages
- Two weeks’ vacation in year one; three weeks’ vacation in year two
- $500 fitness reimbursement
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings and access to Lynda.com
- Dollar for dollar match of up to 6% into 401(k) after your first year with the company
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Founded in 2008, BMG is already the world’s fourth biggest music publisher and the first new global player in the recordings business in decades. BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 19 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over 3 million songs and recordings, and thousands of artists and songwriters attracted by its fresh approach which now includes production music, film and books as well as music publishing and recordings. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with.