- Concept development, interpreting briefs and coming up with big ideas that you can implement in small pieces
- Evaluating situations and translate them into tangible visual and verbal concepts that reflect any audience and our brand DNA
- Art Direction – you will be evolving our new visual identity across film, still, digital, print and more; using your awareness of how your work rides the wave of popular culture
- Supporting upcoming team members and identify areas for improvement, communicating them in constructive, positive ways
- Collaborating with stakeholders such as project managers, producers and other internal stakeholders, as well as direct external photographers, illustrators, producers, sound designers and directors
- Presentation – as an advocate of creativity, it’s your purpose to sell our work internally in the most engaging, inspiring and understandable way.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Several years of consumer-facing communication experience with a good portfolio of work that showcases your thinking
- In-house experience from a similar global luxury brand
- Fluency in English is mandatory
How to apply
Apply via link - read the instructions carefully.
Bang & Olufsen
Discover more jobs
Bang & Olufsen is a global luxury-lifestyle brand founded in 1925 in Struer, Denmark by Peter Bang and Svend Olufsen whose devotion and vision remains the foundation for the company. The rich heritage built around the relentless determination to create products that push the boundaries of audio technology continues to place the company at the forefront of audio innovation. Today, every Bang & Olufsen product is still characterised by the unique combination of beautiful sound, timeless design, and unrivalled craftsmanship. The company’s innovative and progressive audio products are sold worldwide in Bang & Olufsen monobranded stores, online and in multibranded stores. The company employs over 1,000 people and operates in more than 70 markets and Bang & Olufsen’s shares are listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen A/S.