Senior Content Producer, Apple Music
- Overall project coordination throughout the project lifecycle
- Physical production and creative execution
- Operational, logistical and technical project management skills, as well as project scheduling and timeline oversight
- Communications to internal teams and stakeholders as well as vendors
- Manage creative production from development and pilot phase through to Production, ensuring delivery of the highest quality content on site for Production, including notes on scripts and rough cuts
- Collaborate closely with creatives and event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings.
- Work with internal department to complete all contracts, agreements and confirm all clearances are met.
- Provide constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate.
- Engage, partner and collaborate with internal teams to achieve the best results for the business.
- This role reports into the Production Lead for Apple Music based in Los Angeles
- You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools
- International travel required
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience producing episodic series, live broadcasts and editorial content with wealth of experience in production companies
- Skilled in running multi disciplinary projects, working with multiple partners while balancing concurrent projects with a collaborative approach
- Demonstrable experience working with A list artists and labels
- You have a passion for developing and producing innovative new original series content
- Excellent budget management experience overseeing multi million dollar projects
- Technical experience overseeing live streams, broadcast and VOD
- Strong experience with Live Music Production technology, Multi-Camera Production and Live-Streaming experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while working to tight deadlines
- Collaborative and creative approach to managing and directing teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, talking to external and internal audiences
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit jobs.apple.com to learn more.