Senior Assistant, Society Relations
- You are the primary contact for a portfolio of performer societies around the world, building and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts at these societies
- You prepare new client registration documents and arrange data exchanges for repertoire registration at the applicable societies so they have all the correct information for the clients we represent
- You will maintain internal and external databases to track the performer registrations
- You are responsible for overseeing that our clients’ accounts are managed correctly by understanding each societies’ processes, requirements and resolving any queries
- You will then analyze data to assist with various other processes across the team such as royalty tracking to ensure we have collected the correct payments for our clients
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, with a track record of building effective working relationships internally and externally using both verbal and written communication
- Previous experience with Neighbouring Rights is not essential but previous admin experience in a rights collections role is desirable - most importantly you enjoy working as part of a team, thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and have the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and ability to track and monitor documentation processes in an efficient manner
- Ability to work accurately, independently and to strict deadlines
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, ideally GSuite
- Language skills are not essential but desirable
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Kobalt Music Group
Discover more jobs
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Childish Gambino, Akon, Freya Ridings, Paul McCartney and The Red Hot Chili Peppers and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K.