Sales Account Executive
- Managing the full sales cycle from outbound prospecting and inbound qualification through contract negotiation and deal closure
- Becoming a LifeScore product expert
- Partnering closely with SDRs to book and lead demos of the LifeScore offering to prospects
- Managing your sales pipeline and tracking performance against KPIs
- Documenting and sharing findings so that the whole team can learn from your experience
- Collaborating with others on the team to provide new customers a seamless experience
- Working closely with the Sales Director to carve out your own career path and be the best version of yourself
- 3-4+ years sales experience within a SaaS environment or similar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to simplify and translate complex ideas
- Comfortable presenting to any audience
- Successful track record of hitting or exceeding revenue targets
- Driven, positive, and resilient
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience working with cross-functional teams and specialisms across time zones
- An understanding of, or want to work in, a start-up culture and the opportunities and challenges such an environment offers
- Proven ability to be autonomous and take ownership of proactive projects/tasks
- Laughing during zoom meetings
- Music industry background a plus
- HubSpot experience a plus
- Experience in a growing start-up
Benefits & Perks
- You want to work with a diverse team making a serious impact on the music world, creating a new way to experience music beyond streams and playlists - and be part of a successful new business to deliver it.
- You aspire to help millions of people relax, exercise, focus, sleep, and other things people like to do :-)
- You appreciate the craft that goes into composing, recording, and mixing the finest film scores, and would like to work with people who can do that.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
LifeScore marries the time-tested 400-year-old technology of musical notation with its proprietary Cellular Composition algorithms, creating a radically innovative, endlessly original platform for musical composition. At LifeScore’s core lie its audio assets – musical building blocks featuring world-class musicians, the finest instruments, historic and cutting edge recording technologies and production in the world’s greatest recording studio. Employing the techniques and processes of professional composers, including those of CEO and Founder Philip Sheppard, LifeScore’s technology rapidly assembles these musical components across multiple audio channels to generate original, unique, adaptive music that is either fully autonomous or responsive in real-time to user and environmental data inputs. LifeScore’s technology can operate across any musical genre – from ambient and classical to pop, EDM, funk and heavy rock – and can be integrated into a vast array of applications across many industry sectors, inextricably linking user-generated, bespoke music to all aspects of life. LifeScore joined the Abbey Road Red Incubator in December 2018.