Regional Promotions Coordinator
- Maintains the station(s) event calendar.
- Helps plan and execute assigned events, promotional activities and special projects; coordinate all aspects of events including vehicles and equipment; prizes/giveaways; signage; the physical appearance; talent participation; attend the events to manage on-site execution.
- Prepare recaps of all events including communication to staff and listeners, event specifics, location, logistics, results and station ‘credit’ from listeners and advertisers.
- Look for additional opportunities where station(s) may grow in the area of visibility, revenue and community service.
- Supervise and manage promotions part time promotional staff.
- Other marketing/promotional dept duties as assigned by Marketing and/or Events Director.
- First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task
- Experience coordinating large-scale or special events
- Experience using Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Occasional night or weekend work
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
At Audacy, we are unapologetic champions of audio everywhere, on every device. We are a multiplatform audio powerhouse, home to the country’s most compelling personalities and the most influential collection of broadcast and digital content, podcasts and premium live experiences. What makes us special is our deep connection with the communities we serve. They are diverse, mass and niche, bound together by shared geography and through shared experiences and passions across distances. Wherever they are and wherever they go, we are with them, In moments big and small. In the ones that matter most.