Public Relations Manager N. America
- Leading the Public Relations activities for our family of labels in N America, including Warp Records, LuckyMe, On-U Sound, Roya, PLZ Make It Ruins, Disciples, All Saints and more.
- Nurturing relationships with outlets, writers, presenters and creators from across the contemporary Public Relations spectrum (e.g. curators, press, radio, TV, artists, industry/awards, social media, influencers, podcasts etc).
- Working closely with Artists, Management and the Warp team across all of our offices to develop high-quality and creative PR campaigns and communicate progress and results.
- Identifying and collaborating with third party agencies, ensuring they have the resources and information they need to deliver great work.
- Maximizing the impact of assets and Artists’ activity in this market.
- Securing meaningful PR placements that tell our Artists’ stories and generate impactful exposure for their work.
- Writing press releases and other promotional material.
- Compiling and sharing PR reports and updates.
- Fielding general media enquiries for the company.
- Maintaining a media and influencer contact database.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, both in-person and remote.
- Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to talk engagingly about music and contemporary culture in general.
- Ability to build productive relationships with a range of personalities and backgrounds.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- A results focus and a passion for making things happen.
- Minimum 3 years experience leading Music PR campaigns at an agency or a label, with a proven track record of delivering placements at major publications.
- An innovative outlook for the future of PR and a drive to keep exploring.
- An existing and healthy contact book is a must.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
For nearly three decades Warp Records has been a synonym for adventures in sound and vision, consistently furthering their position as one of the most creative independent record labels in the world. With a rich legacy and consistently groundbreaking vision of the future, Warp and its artists traverse mediums to explore new spaces. Current Artists- !!!, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Battles, Bibio, Boards of Canada, Brian Eno, Broadcast, Clark ,Daniel Rossen, Danny Brown, Darkstar, Evian Christ, Flying Lotus, GAIKA, Gonjasufi, Hudson Mohawke, Kelela, Kwes, LoneLady, Lorenzo Senni , Mark Pritchard, Mount Kimbie , Nightmares On Wax, Oneohtrix Point Never, Plaid, Rustie, Squarepusher, Yves Tumor