Promotions Coordinator- SmoothFM
NOVA Entertainment is a recognised leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, outstanding client service and responds to listeners and clients. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience. Our stable of brands include Nova, Smooth FM, Star 104.5 and 5AA.
Having launched 10 years ago, Smooth FM has firmly established itself as the ‘feel good’ audio destination of choice for Australians with its unique ‘more music and less talk’ format.
After extraordinary success across Sydney and Melbourne, the Smooth FM brand is now reaching more listeners across the country with the launch of live and local Smooth FM DAB+ stations in Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth. Featuring a respected line up of iconic announcers such as Melissa Doyle, Richard Wilkins and David Campbell, Smooth FM stations include Smooth FM 95.3 in Sydney, Smooth FM 91.5 in Melbourne, and Smooth FM DAB+ stations in Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth, plus a range of era and mood-based DAB+ and streaming stations.
This amazing opportunity!
We are excited to welcome an enthusiastic and passionate project manager to join our Smooth team as a Promotions coordinator - known internally as Project Manager – Smooth FM. Working with this amazing brand will mean no two days are the same. From ideating brand and implementing brand and commercial campaigns to executing major station tactics and bringing ideas to the table you will be a highly energetic lover of radio and all things media.
You will collaborate with the Audience Engagement, Sales, Create and Programming teams to create and execute high quality and engaging experiences for our listeners and clients. You will project manage from start to finish promotional and marketing activities by creating exciting and creative promotions and experiences that are compelling to Smooth FM listeners and clients. This role will be instrumental in creating experiences that surprise and delight our listeners.
What else does this involve?
- Ensure all timelines are met and competitions are resourced effectively while remaining calm under pressure
- Implement on air campaigns from Breakfast to across the day, both in your market and across the network
- Provide post analysis reports and airchecks for promotional activities
- Provide Sales and CREATE with creative and effective brief responses
- Implementation of partnerships as required.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all on-air personalities and internal teams to ensure the effective delivery of promotional activities
- Manage prize delivery and ensure all listeners have an enjoyable experience with the Smooth brand
- Support other Audience Engagement promotional activity where required
This role is one which is critical to the team’s success and is highly valued and respected by the experienced team you will be working alongside.
Why we want to meet you!
You are currently working in project management with a media or radio background. You are known for being solutions-focused and able to meet deadlines. You have a keen eye for detail and what makes listener engagement experiences pop, and strong communication skills. Oh, and you like to have fun! You are passionate about the media and broadcast industry and are keen to take the next step in your career – but above all, your positive attitude and proactivity work to be the best is what sets you apart from the rest. This role requires experience in writing and communication, and ideally, you are based in Sydney and have experience in media either from a brand or a commercial background.
What else can we offer? NOVA PERKS!
- GENUINE Workplace flexibility to support a work-life balance - once you get a feel for the role we
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs (including LinkedIn Learning) & internal opportunities (we fill 40% of our roles internally!)
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs, Wherefit and discounts with selected partners)
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations
- Market leading Parental Leave Policy for ALL parents
- A team that is a DELIGHT to work with
- Beautiful office in Pyrmont with state-of-the-art End of Trip facilities (for those who are keen to cycle/skateboard/rollerblade/pogo-stick to work
- Plus, a whole lot more!
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s leading independent audio entertainment business, creating unforgettable experiences loved and shared by our listeners. Inspired by the stories of our audience, NOVA Entertainment creates innovative and entertaining media solutions that live within our world to challenge expectations and drive results. At NOVA Entertainment, we understand that truly great people have a choice about where they work. Our acquisition and retention strategy is simple; create a great environment that people want to work in, fill it with the best people then provide a genuine career path to keep them around as long as possible.