Product Marketing, Expression Tools - Spotify for Artists
- Own the go-to-market strategy (including targeting, messaging and channel strategy) for developing new products and features in Spotify for Artists, partnering on all stages of product development from discovery and ideation to launch and adoption.
- Be an advocate for the Spotify creators, partnering with design and product insights on identifying and understanding user needs, behaviors and pain points. Act as the leading internal expert on the competitive environment.
- Create and drive a holistic internal and external communication strategy around artist expression tools, in coordination with the rest of the Creator Product Marketing team.
- Develop and launch campaigns alongside the rest of the Creator Marketing team to bring key messages to the Spotify for Artists userbase.
- Coordinate across all cross-functional partners — including artist & label partnerships, licensing, legal, and support — ensuring feedback is prioritized and ultimately leads to a better product for creators.
- Partner with data scientists to understand the performance of your campaigns and identify new opportunities of focus for the future.
- You have proven experience in product marketing.
- You’re a compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to a variety of audience types
- You’re passionate about the opportunity to better serve artists & their teams. You love music.
- You’ve launched and driven adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key success metrics.
- You have experience with expression tools or introducing new ways for creators to connect with fans.
- You’re collaborative by nature and get energy from building cross-functional teams and bringing people together.
- You’re comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 50m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 345m users, including 155m subscribers across 101 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.