Partnership and Operations Manager, North America
- Responsibilities Will Include
- Partner Management.
- Strategic customer base development and sales optimization.
- Negotiations and execution of campaigns, and ensure a proactive dialogue and plan with partners marketing and commercial teams in terms of campaign activities.
- Commercial content and marketing management with partners. And be responsible for approval of partner assets and guide partners on Viaplay consumer brand guidelines.
- Supervising contract implementation and subscriber reports
- Close contact and coordination with the International Partnership team about current and potential partners and Head of B2B marketing about all marketing created with partners.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or similar.
- Have experience in B2B sales and marketing experience, preferably in media or content distribution.
- Possess strong communication skill and have experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience with B2B content sales strategies in a digital subscription environment and/or the media industry.
- Experience in launching new products, preferably in the content space
- Share our passion for Nordic noir and Scandinavian movies and series.
Benefits & Perks
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We engage millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create critically-acclaimed content. Viaplay Group emerged when its shareholders approved the rebrand from Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) on 18 May 2022. Viaplay Group began operation as a separate organisation from 1 July 2018, after the split from Modern Times Group MTG AB (publ). Headquartered in Stockholm, Viaplay Group was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on March 28, 2019 (‘VPLAY A’ and ‘VPLAY B’). The Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider and international streaming challenger, Viaplay Group has a portfolio of world class platforms and brands, a unique content ecosystem and a skilled leadership team. Viaplay Group launched its corporate brand in the summer of 2018, which reflects its ambition to provide the best and broadest entertainment experiences to every viewer.