Operations Engineer LATAM - Back Office
- You know Python and a bit of Django and you are eager to get better.
- You have an instinct for listening, asking, understanding and communicating.
- You are comfortable querying SQL and NoSQL.
- Some experience with docker and elasticsearch will help you solve some tasks faster.
- You get the most out of your time when working in a team.
- Bash knowledge can convert complicated tasks to one liners.
- You think uncertainty creates opportunity rather than stress.
- You have used AWS and know some of its core components.
- Starting a debugger is the first thing that comes to mind when tackling a bug.
- DRY principles are important to you.
- Refactoring doesn't scare you.
- Proficient/native level of English
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible working hours and location
- Flat hierarchy
- You can make the role your own and run your own development
- Online language classes to improve your Spanish, Catalan or English
- Online and onsite courses and music industry workshops run by inhouse experts
- We’ll provide you with all equipment needed for you to be comfortable
- 25 days of holiday per year, plus flexible time off for other commitments
- Barcelona HQ office available to you, kitted out with a rehearsal room https://www.bmat.com/bmat-house/
How to apply
Apply here: https://apply.workable.com/j/FAF41654FF
Discover more jobs
**That thing we do** We’re the Operating System for the Music Industry – a platform that pumps up the jam of every play. We connect all players of the industry to amplify the value of music. Driven by machine learning and copyright expertise, our system pumps neutral data and authoritative knowledge to everyone along the chain. For those who make or use music, we allow them to plug in to our O.S. to ease operations, increase earnings, and get in sync with everyone else.