- Creating and executing an operations plan to support the short-term and long-term organizational vision
- Build organizational capabilities in the areas of continuous process improvement and incrementalism
- Leading a diverse team that delivers outstanding performance The Director of Operations will perform the following duties in support of the responsibilities listed above:
- Outline the goals for operations.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all operational services.
- Inspect and optimize all system designs.
- Create standards and practices for all staff members.
- Drive thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of solutions.
- Managing operations budgets and project time frames.
- Staying on top of industry trends and developments.
- Reporting and analysis of performance.
- Control the annual operating and technology budgets for purchasing, inventory processing and fulfillment.
- Certification in lean management processes
- MBA or an Advanced Degree in a Business Related Field Desired Experience:
- History of lean management processes
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions, and present recommendations
- Handling simultaneous projects and adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Making independent judgments and decisions while taking ownership of job responsibilities
- Working within a team environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Track record of operations success leading multiple international teams preferred
- An understanding of the live ticketing industry is a plus .
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k with Match
- Parental Leave
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- EAP Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Ticket Benefit
How to apply
Apply via link
REPS & Co.
Discover more jobs
**Overview** REPS & Co. is a data and technology centric company, working to better predict the demand and price of live events. By better understanding the economics of events, we believe we can create a more efficient ecosystem for consumers. Leading to our ultimate mission: Connect more fans to more live events. We know that our employees are the heart of our company, and we believe in creating an inclusive and fun work environment that breeds creativity. Here at REPS & Co., we do not believe in closed doors. We welcome new ideas and an inquisitive nature. We encourage and value employee input at every level of the company and are constantly evolving and trying new things.