- Serve as key contact for outside suppliers and subcontractors, including landlords, supplies. cleaning services, security servicing providers, etc.
- Research sustainable and diverse vendors
- Work with Accounts Payable and Finance team for expenses, purchasing, and approvals.
- Provide light IT support in tandem with AMP, based on recurring staff needs including ordering, replacement, set-up, and delivery.
- Liaise with Office Development / Workplace to ensure policy, usage, and floor plan aligns with the culture and people's needs.
- Identify new ways to engage employees at a local level on behalf of the Workplace Department
- Coordinate visitors and traveling employees with access and parking
- Maintaining and sharing backline, AV, and IT details for MCs, ambassadors, and employees
- Adhoc support for People Partner and People Admin
- An ace at multitasking
- Skills and mindset to manage, nurture and pep-talk a team into new levels of awesomeness
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously to create, contribute to, and finish tasks
- Previous experience in dealing with service-related tasks is a plus!
- Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Form) - Intermediate
- Mac / Apple devices - Intermediate
- Budget creation and maintenance - Intermediate
- Purchasing & acquisition support - Intermediate -Visitor and studio management software (Ex. Envoy) - Beginner to Intermediate, training available
- General AV and IT set up for events, panels, and conferences - Beginner to Intermediate, training available.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.