Music Production Intern
- Music Editing: Create in-game assets by editing multitrack and stereo audio files that correlate to the project's stylistic needs.
- Music Implementation: Prepare and implement music files for in-game use.
- Bug tracking and Testing: Test and verify or report bugs and related communication with the QA and dev team.
- Music Production Support: Assist music leads in preparing material for recording sessions, including proofing scores and audio sessions.
- Current or post-graduate (up to 1 year) student.
- Degree in Music Composition, Music Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge of Digital Audio Workstations and software, especially Pro Tools.
- Exposure and some knowledge of audio middleware and implementation tools (e.g., Wwise).
- Excellent communication, time-management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently both on-premises and remotely.
- Familiar with database and spreadsheet organization.
- Desire to build, collaborate and develop strong and positive team relationships.
- Passion for video games and game audio.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
PlayStation has been at the forefront of interactive and digital entertainment since the debut of our first console in 1994. Our products delight millions across the world through incredible games, cutting edge experiences and access to many types of media. This commitment to amazing our fans is at the core of who we are and one we share with Sony Corporation, internationally known as a leader in music, movies and consumer electronics. We can only achieve this goal by welcoming talented people and empowering them to do their best work. From game developers to data scientists, software engineers to cybersecurity experts, marketing to accounting and finance professionals, we’re always looking for talented people who share a passion for creating and our commitment to delivering amazement. We’re headquartered in San Mateo, California, and our global workforce includes teams in offices across North America, Europe and Asia.