Music Partnerships Manager Spain
- What you can expect from the work
- Own and create the sales strategy, together with our Country Lead Spain, for conquering the Spanish market;
- You have excellent connections in the music and entertainment industry and can clearly identify new opportunities and determine their potential;
- Identify and approach main contacts and decision makers;
- You will need to hit ambitious targets;
- Turn prospects into sales opportunities via your own network and cold calling;
- Maintain and build our network by being present at events and conferences;
- Collaborating with other Partnerships managers in order to improve the sales strategy and process;
- Travel is required to build relevant relationships and contribute to the bigger goal: Closing Partnerships.
- You’re an ambitious, energetic and positive person;
- You’ve got a commercial mindset and are driven by hitting targets and forging new partnerships. You are a strong communicator and you know how to close the deal;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Partnerships and Business Development, preferably in the ticketing or live events industry. Experienced, connected candidates from an Artist/Music agency background or label also considered;
- You can think outside the box, are not afraid to be ambitious, fail and try again harder. You see failure as learning and change as a way to evolve;
- You have strong attention to detail and take pride in doing tasks correctly;
- You are fluent in Spanish & English, based in Spain with at least a bachelor’s degree.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
TicketSwap is a safe, convenient and fair place to buy and sell e-tickets for concerts, festivals, sports events, theatre and day trips. We protect buyers from overpricing by keeping to a maximum 20% mark-up from the original sales price. As a buyer, you know you’ll always be paying a fair price for your tickets. Fraud is prevented by user-checks and through partnerships and collaborations with event organizers. TicketSwap is the world’s favorite place for fans to buy and sell tickets. TicketSwap is on a journey to become the world’s favourite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. The pandemic hit the live entertainment sector hard and we can’t wait for events to start happening again. In the meantime, we haven’t sat still. We have continued working on our strategy and making big improvements behind the scenes so that we come out of this chapter stronger than ever.