Music Operation Specialist (Based in HCMC)
- Design, maintain and develope content creation in game (beat mapping) to bring the best music experience to user. Maintain and develop focus on content quality. You will live with curation and the design of music related content in the game.
- Plan, design, implement, deploy and monitor Amanotes’ unique music management and content service systems
- Produce solutions to difficult challenges in design, and user experience problems facing both internal customers and end users.
- Collab with game PO to design content, rules on how to make content, and do a few demo versions until getting the final design
- Be the person who knows the game well and makes the best content for that game by everyone's recognition
- Describe exactly how to design content for colleagues and collaborators, communicate requirements/wants to collaborators, and manage collaborators in scaling large amounts of content to ensure delivery of sufficient content on time, and of the highest quality.
- Continue to constantly develop content design in many other musical aspects to increase the music experience even better
- Working with our Licensing team to help curate musical content
- Evaluate and advise the quality of cover production
- Cut clip audio or control the quality of audio cut clip so that the user can experience the best part of the song and integrate it with the game
- Evaluate and advise audio volume/quality when playing through device speaker
- Advise SFX suitable for the game (UIUX, gameplay, character action...)
- Read and understand data and interpret correlations between metrics to understand user behavior to choose solutions to improve user experience
- Understand the operating principles of the company's own system
- Manipulate and determine the operating flow of the game on this system
- Can train others to understand the operating principles of the system
- Collab with our team and our stakeholder (Game POs, engineers, data scientists,...) to understand the challenges and find right support for content/system requirement issue
- Produce documentation as Content making guideline for game, SLA and other agreements when collab with stakeholder
- Manage work requests and feedback within the schedule
- Work with the team leader on the planning of OKR, content development,...
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
The #1 music games publisher in the world. The #1 mobile apps publisher from SEA with 2B+ downloads. We are hiring! Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with 2+ billion downloads worldwide and 120+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories. If you love to work in a friendly and fun environment with music all around the corner, come join us! Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Tiles Hop, Dancing Ballz, and more than 30 others.