Music Marketing Manager (DSP Streaming) - SoundOn
- Develop strong relationships with partners across all DSP platforms.
- Develop marketing strategies that help grow our streaming narratives.
- Identify streaming & playlisting opportunities for upcoming and catalog releases
- Initiate and own relationships with independent curators to pitch and secure playlists, features, and other promotions & marketing opportunities for our artists.
- Ability to analyze data around a song or playlist and draw conclusions informing strategy to continue building songs and playlists at streaming services.
- Collaborate with Music team to execute marketing campaigns with timely featured positioning for artists, new & catalog releases, and other strategic initiatives.
- Strong experience of DSP pitching. Good relationship with DSP editors.
- Strong knowledge of the streaming space and playlisting, with a focus on global DSPs.
- Knowledge of the DSP playlisting ecosystem, analysing playlisting and creating playlist targets and opportunities.
- Ability to generate reports from various in-house systems and make strategic recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of the TikTok ecosystem is a plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.