Music Business & Legal Affairs Analyst
- Exceptional project management skills, including expertise in identifying areas of need and finding and standing up solutions.
- Unparalleled organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy, with a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are used in a modern business environment.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment, even when the rules are unclear and the issues are of first impression.
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills.
- Excellent judgment, confidence, and a sense of humor.
- Highly-collaborative, with the ability to be fluid and respond positively to change and new ideas.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourcefulness and ability to pivot quickly, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- Curiosity and eagerness to tackle additional projects as needed, including matters outside of your area of expertise.
- An eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated curiosity about how different backgrounds and cultures affect us at work, and a commitment to acknowledge and work past implicit biases.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.