Member Support Associate
- Serve as the first point of contact for the AWAL Core members on their individual campaigns and release setup
- Help artists using the in-house AWAL tools like our Uploader, the Analytics tools, and the AWAL app
- Support the artists and labels with the quality control process for their new releases
- Answer questions coming in from the artists on the day-to-day running of their business
- Knowledge of the digital music industry, with prior experience using digital services, distributors, and marketing platforms
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems will be a real benefit
- Excellent customer support and client-facing skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- It’s important to be organized and methodical with the ability to manage a large workload in an exciting environment with a fast-growing roster of clients
- Spanish language would be an advantage
- Genuine love for music!
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.