- Lead day-to-day communications with label managers and labels to ensure advertising efforts are aligned with release strategies and campaigns are properly executed.
- Create strategic and well-researched advertising plans determining the right platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to support artists and their new releases, catalogs, tours, and more.
- Monitor campaigns for performance and collaborate with media buyers to ensure campaigns are pacing accordingly and are being optimized for best performance.
- Handle in-depth analysis to identify benchmarks, trends, and best practices. Create client-facing reports with full performance analysis and insights. (Data Studio, Datorama, Looker, Tableuo, etc..)
- Optimize campaigns across digital platforms like Facebook Ads, Google Ads and other platforms.
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions, strategy meetings, and client-facing meetings and build and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Identify opportunities to experiment and innovate creatively within different platforms used to advertise; test alpha and beta products and help provide feedback to improve advertising services and offerings
- Assist with monthly accounting process.
- 2+ years with proven experience in digital advertising or paid media, music marketing, ad operations, or similar fields.
- Familiarity with different advertising platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, TikTok, Snapchat TradeDesk, and other relevant platforms
- Working knowledge of media analytics software to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations and insights
- Organizational and multitasking abilities to work with a high volume of campaigns with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and client management skills, ability to work under pressure with high-priority projects.
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health, and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com.