Marketing Operations Manager
- Daybreaker Operations Manager:
- Manage our Wordpress site
- Manage our Eventbrite account
- Manage the uploading and cleaning of our email lists within Klaviyo, our email provider
- Manage the web developer team alongside the COO
- Support Daybreaker expense management, budgeting and expense categorizastion
- Own and manage our Daybreaker admin accounts in Slack, GDrive, Wordpress, etc.
- Manage our ticketing platform and all event pages and listings
- Support calls, next steps, and project management for the founders and COO
- General office management and one-off errands and requests from bank errands to Party City shopping
- Manage our teamwide email accounts: NYC@daybreaker.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
- Manage Daybreaker merchandise requests & fulfillment
- Creating and organizing broadcast forms for each city
- Manage all travel booking and scheduling for the team and talent around events outside of NYC
- Support file management and organization across Google Drive
- Lead research for new projects, brands, and competitors etc.
- Help plan monthly community building dinners and gatherings including team dinners, influencer events, and other events around NYC including at the founders' homes in Brooklyn and Upstate NY
- Support new event ideation and execution for non-traditional Daybreaker events, for example, sunrise candlelit concerts at iconic venues, dance immersive theater projects
- Support the management of invoices, collecting of W9s, and contracting with local artists
- Manage the photography sharing process - coordinating with event photographers and making sure photos are uploaded to Google, FB, and shared with partners
- Support the launch of our first podcast lead by founder/CEO, Radha Agrawal
- Managing the process of intention card quote sourcing, approval, printing, etc.
- Event marketing requests - take care of one-off requests for promo codes, guest list tickets, etc.
- Event photos management - Manage the collection from photographers and sharing with our social team
- Support studio booking for our content channel, Daybreaker+
- Supporting venue scouting, researching new venues, site visits, etc.
- Sourcing and booking talent for our IRL and virtual events
- Supporting and leading our team of volunteers at IRL events
- Managing the load in and load out process, coordinating with staff, vendors and movers, being the first one on site, and the last one to leave once all is neatly packed and returned to our Brooklyn storage unit
- Organization, collaboration, and clear communication are your JAM
- You have relevant experience in production, experience design, and or EA roles
- You have a bachelor's degree or above
- You love to triple bid any invoice
- Experience building custom integrations, apis, webhooks is a big plus
- You are excellent in Excel, GSuite, and other organizational tools
- Integrity and accountability are core values
- You love goal setting, hitting targets, and clear reporting
- You are social media savvy
- You are fast, efficient and LOVE to stay busy
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a big heart, a clear mind, and a voracious appetite for all things that surprise and delight
- You love the idea of joining a team that brings people together, creates transformative experiences, and spreads more love and mischief in the world
Benefits & Perks
- Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Annual team trips (2019 team travel included Cuba, Berlin, as well as US cities)
- Health insurance including vision and dental
- Matching 401k plan
- End of year bonus starting at 10%+
- 2X iconic NYC Daybreaker events per month
- Dance often with frequent invites to other happenings in NYC and abroad
- Work directly with the Co-Founders
- Bonus: We pay for half your Burning Man ticket ✌️
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
DAYBREAKER is a morning movement that will start your day off unlike anything else. It is about being in the here and now, surrounded by amazing people, beautiful music, and an incredible vibe. It is about dancing your face off before work and feeling gloriously healthy while doing so. It is about love, it is about mindfulness, and it is about mischief.