- Work with the Head of Marketing to deliver the B2C Marketing Strategy.
- Work with the Client Development and Account Management teams to manage key client relationships
- Work across all genres including Arts, Attractions, Comedy, Events, Festivals, Music, Sport and Theatre and venues.
- Work with Head of Marketing and Content team on developing new B2C campaigns
- Produce marketing plans across events of all genres to drive fan engagement and sales. Manage implementation of plan across marketing channels, monitor effectiveness and provide recommendations.
- Attend pitches for prospective clients and new venues to present marketing.
- Working closely with the CRM Manager to implement CRM strategy to increase customer engagement.
- Working closely with the Content team to implement Content strategy across SEO, organic social and content channels.
- Work with Head of Marketing and Content team on developing new campaigns
- Working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing to implement digital strategy across paid search, paid social, programmatic and affiliate channels.
- Source new paid campaigns and any other additional revenue opportunities
- Report on Marketing Activity and produce weekly reports with a thorough understanding of GA
- Create new engaging campaigns for Ticketmaster social channels
- Source and promote genre and venue discounted tickets via marketing channels.
- Monitor activities of competitors and provide feedback.
- Represent the company, as required at pitches, meetings and events across genres in the UK.
- To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by the Head of Marketing and VP Marketing.
- Experience in the Theatre, Music or Sports industries in particular would be advantageous.
- Understanding of the entertainment industry with venue experience
- Digital marketing experience including campaign management
- Client Management experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to project manage various tasks to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills to measure, evaluate and report against goals
- Proven problem-solving capability to develop opportunities
- Strong organisational skills
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Ticketmaster gives millions of fans – worldwide – fair and easy access to the biggest and best in live entertainment. Driven by innovation, unparalleled scalability, and unmatched support, we are the definitive leader in professional ticketing solutions. Over 12,000 artists, teams, and venues around the world trust us to power their amazing performances daily — with more than 500 million tickets sold each year. We are a diverse team of 6,500+ global employees and a proud division of Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV), the world’s leading live entertainment company and an organization certified as a Great Place to Work®. Everything we do starts with our passion to dream, design, and deliver the unforgettable experience of live. Because we’re fans too — and live only happens once.