- Sales Tracking and Analysis - ensure maximum reach, engagement and income through ongoing sales tracking and reporting with the aptitude to respond swiftly as patterns and trends emerge. Ensuring that, as far as possible, income and attendance targets are achieved. Carrying out thorough post-show/event evaluation of all campaigns including statistical analysis from ticketing partners and google analytics.
- Ticketing and Sales Team Management – take responsibility for the set-up of all ticketed and non-ticketed events on ONR's CRM and Ticketing system (fever). Agree pricing structures and targets with the Managing Director and Producer. Manage the staffing of the box office ensuring the guest list is up to date. Train and rota casual box office staff alongside the Operations Manager to ensure that the Box Office is manned during opening times and a good level of customer service is demonstrated at all times.
- Campaign Management - innovative planning, managing and delivery of creative, effective and cost-effective marketing and press campaigns across all appropriate activities working closely with partners and ONR staff. Ensuring comprehensive budget management. Produce a range of publicity materials both on and offline involving copywriting, creating digital assets and picture research/commissioning.
- Press – manage the relationship with the PR agencies to develop contacts and a proactive press and media strategy, to place stories that raise the profile of One Night Records. Arrange PR and celebratory events, interviews and relevant media information packs and documents and represent One Night Records where required.
- Brand Guardianship - take responsibility for visual representation and brand guidelines of One Night Records both on and off line and on and off site, ensuring the brand is not compromised.
- Proven successful track record of growing attendances and sales in a theatre and entertainment context
- Track record of developing with relevant team members, and implementing, new and successful marketing and sales campaigns
- Proven successful track record in generating corporate business in an entertainment or hospitality context
- Demonstrative rigour in research and analytic techniques Graphic Design Skills
- Good eye for design and publicity image aesthetics Computer literate and CMS experience
- Excellent writing, language and proof-reading skills
- Understanding of Creative Learning Opportunities and their contribution to the Artistic Community
- Experience and/or knowledge of video editing and production for website and YouTube stream
- Organised and methodical with ability to multi-task across several projects Clear and courteous communicator
- Capacity for innovative and creative thinking
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands and new challenges
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good time management and self-starter
- Numeracy, literacy and IT competence commensurate with the demands of the Post Ability to work unsociable hours in line with the demands of the Post and the organisation
- Ideally you would be inspired by and interested in the eras running from the 1920s - 1960s; the music, the clothes, the cocktails, the dancing, the lifestyle.
How to apply
Apply via link
One Night Records
Discover more jobs
One Night Records was founded in 2019 and launched the worlds first dedicated immersive music venue in 2020, winning several awards and broad critical acclaim. The company presents live music in dramatic designed environments, and invites audiences to experience great music in surroundings to match.