Marketing Lead, Integrated Marketing - US
- Develop insights and data-driven business briefs to provide cross-functional marketing teams the ability to brief agencies and execute their very best work.
- Lead cross-functional weekly meetings and partner closely with the teams to identify opportunities and deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with other functional teams to define & deliver our marketing strategy, including Music, Content, Creators, Business Development, and more.
- Develop measurable KPIs and track the performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize campaigns when applicable and find new opportunity areas.
- Develop presentations and other documents to clearly communicate strategic plans to management, cross-functional partners, and the broader organization as well as provide recaps post-campaigns.
- 12+ years’ work experience brand side, developing marketing strategy at an entertainment, tech, and/or CPG company, and/or in a marketing or agency environment, working closely on campaign strategy, development, and media.
- Experience leading large integrated campaigns.
- Background in working in large, matrixed companies, across all levels of management and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Data and insights-driven.
- Ability to work fully integrated within a team and independently to drive and lead projects.
- Outstanding organizational skills; ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple requirements and projects.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Creative skills and problem-solving are welcomed.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.