- Support Global Partnerships department with the preparation of sales and marketing materials for sponsorship at AEG Presents tours, festivals, one-offs and events.
- Draft partnership proposals and event one-sheets. Update sales materials and logos for venues and festivals.
- Update and review festival data across all platforms and materials: online, social, presentations, one sheets, etc. Ensure that sponsors vision is accurately represented in all materials used.
- Support department in the preparation, tracking and analysis of festival recaps. Create detailed reports of department and partners based on festival/show/event attendance, demographics and exposure.
- Keep track of pending and confirmed sponsorship deals in internal database. Update status changes as necessary.
- Assist Global Partnerships team on long-term projects and account management as needed.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- Years of related work experience: 2-4
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to adapt and think quickly on feet
- Proactive with the ability to work independently
- Must be fully capable and proficient in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Regular attendance and hours in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AEG from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company including working event nights and event weekends
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
AEG Presents is one of the largest live music companies in the world. The company is dedicated to all aspects of live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals. AEG Presents operates in North America, Europe and Asia through 16 regional offices that support its tours which include such artists as Taylor Swift, Paul McCartney, Elton John, The Rolling Stones, Justin Bieber, BTS, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry and Kenny Chesney; produce or support over 25 music festivals, including the iconic Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, Stagecoach, the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, Hangout Festival, Electric Forest, and Firefly; and owns, manages or books more than 80 clubs and theaters. AEG Presents produces and promotes more than 11,000 shows annually worldwide and conducts business under such globally renowned brands as AEG Presents, Goldenvoice, The Bowery Presents, Concerts West, Messina Touring Group, Marshall Arts LTD, Madison House Presents and PromoWest Productions.