Market Data Insights Analyst, Mexico - Apple Music
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing large data sets and generating reports that identify patterns for Apple Music
- Works well with cross-functional teams, Engineers/Data Scientists who build complex algorithms
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Technical - strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to be proactive in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table
- Required: Native or fluent in a regional language: Spanish.
- Experience with data, financial, or business analysis using SQL, macros, etc.
- Experience with search and recommendations engines
- Experience working in the music or movies/tv space
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit jobs.apple.com to learn more.