Manager, International Marketing, Latin-Iberia Regional Office
- In tandem with other affiliates, you will oversee well-thought-out marketing plans from the Sony Music markets in Latin America, Hispanic US, Spain, and Portugal for music releases and assist in long-term career planning for Sony Music Latin artists.
- Coordinate music releases on a regional level, ensuring campaign timelines and goals.
- Collaborate with all label departments including sales, A&R, digital, publicity, business intelligence, radio promotion, video production, licensing/merchandising, and business development to align efforts and maximize results.
- Management of marketing budgets for regional campaigns.
- Work with the offices in each market to ensure that the latest marketing plans and project updates have been shared and understood.
- Align with NY and UK teams for campaign updates and plans for each release in our Sony Music markets in Latin America, Hispanic US, Spain and Portugal.
- Brief all teams on all international release information and work with them to ensure efficient results.
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing and sales teams to formulate and implement digital plans, social media rollouts, and DSP campaigns.
- Research and evaluate industry landscape and market trends.
- Identify and analyze new and innovative exposure and revenue generating opportunities for assigned artists.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- At least 3 years of marketing, project management and/or artist relations experience in the entertainment industry.
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish languages, with expert level of proficiency. Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish fluently strongly preferred. Portuguese language skills would be considered a plus.
- Passionate music fan with a thorough understanding of the music market.
- Must be “fluent” with technology / avid user of mobile and computers; PC (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc); Mac OS (keynote, itunes, etc). Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop considered a plus.
- Must have a high knowledge of Social Media platforms.
- Solid understanding of consumer trends and opportunities in the music industry.
- Demonstrated high-level relationship building, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline.
- Must thrive in high volume, high-energy workplace and environment. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with all levels of executives, management and administrative staff.
- Ability to think creatively and independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Polished presentation and group speaking skills using various media.
- Multicultural sensibility and tolerance.
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans.
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.