Manager, Client Solutions
- Be the point person for the pre-sale/post-sale process for digital campaigns.
- Ensure that all campaign deliverables are on time and all teams involved in the fulfillment process are up to date on any campaign details.
- Respond to RFPs to ensure all client deliverables are met in a proposal.
- Possess a client-centric attitude to ensure that all recommendations are strategic and meet campaign objectives to drive revenue growth.
- Understand client goals and KPIs in order to effectively communicate needs to all internal teams at any point in the sales process.
- Participate in post-sale wrap up calls and meetings.
- Respond to client requests throughout the lifecycle of the campaign such as reporting requests, study reports, air checks and other items.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of attribution and brand study platforms in the podcasting space.
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams including Planning and Inventory, Data Reporting, and Marketing to deliver cohesive best-in-class customer service to clients.
- Work within our CMS and OMS to set up campaigns to track revenue.
- Work within our ad server to set up campaigns to go live, monitor their delivery, and report on their performance. Communicate regularly with Planning & Inventory, Ad Ops, and Sales teams for:
- IO Review
- Flight Dates
- Tags -Impression Goals
- 3+ years working in Client Solutions in the media industry/agency space.
- Client facing experience a must; including presenting to large audiences.
- Proven success record and experience with pre and post sales process for media advertising campaigns and sponsorships.
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- Solution oriented and client focused
- Ability to manage expectations with both internal and external teams.
- Experience working with autonomy and making decisions that will benefit both the client and the organization.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development.
- Time off for a winter recess.
- The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $75k to $93k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
How to apply
Apply via link
Sony Music Entertainment
Discover more jobs
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We’ve played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We’ve nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we’re committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.