- Manage day to day relationships with an assigned roster of distributed music and video clients.
- Manage assigned label’s digital and physical product logistics and operations, ensuring digital content is delivered in a timely manner and to required specifications using Orchard technology systems, and physical releases make their way to market by way of coordinating with sales, manufacturing, and inventory management.
- Manage clients’ priority release campaign logistics from inception through to analysis, working with other internal departments such as sales, marketing, operations, and data analytics as necessary.
- Liaise with all internal departments (from finance and marketing to legal and management) to ensure client business needs are met, as the primary point of contact externally to the label and internally representing your labels’ interests.
- Ensure the global sales and marketing organisation has all assets to properly solicit and market priority releases.
- Drive product adoption of The Orchards tools and services across the client base.
- Lead in business reviews with assigned priority labels.
- 5+ years experience-preferably with major/independent labels/distributor
- Supreme attention to detail, multi-tasking, and follow-through skills required.
- Experience with digital music platforms and digital music best practices.
- Experience with digital and physical retail opportunities.
- Strong passion for independent music and label development.
- A self-driven problem solver and leader.
- Technologically savvy.
- Patient and empathetic with clients.
- An effective communicator on phone, email, and in person.
- Resourceful and takes initiative - an expert troubleshooter.
- Passionate about the digital music business, and the future of music.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com.