- Maintain our artists' Spotify playlists and SoundCloud profiles and reposts
- Marketing outreach to 3rd party Spotify and Youtube network
- Create marketing reports for team and clients
- Creating or editing social media content for socials + ads
- Run Heroic Social Media Accounts
- Maintain accuracy of our databases for contacts
- Create social media schedules for releases
- New 3rd party marketing partners
- Influencers (on Tiktok and other social platforms)
- Misc assignments
- Assist with paid advertising
- Assist with PR
- Creator scouting
- Sourcing top-lines
- Brainstorming collaboration ideas
- Pitching songs
- Coordinating sessions
- Experience in the music industry, in whatever fashion. Understanding of copyright, music publishing and digital marketing. Music industry experience in writing or blogging are all bonuses.
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch is a bonus.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects. We work with multiple artists all of whom have their own respective tours, releases, schedules, and deadlines to meet and make. The ability to switch tasks seamlessly and balance multiple things is crucial to success.
- Work hard, play hard mentality. Uncertain work hours. You’ll work with an international team based in different timezones.
- Willing to try, not afraid to fail. You need a willingness to learn and master unfamiliar skills. We operate in a unique, non-traditional way and require you to adapt to our operations. We are after learning and embrace that failure is a part of that process.
- Bonus points if you have experience managing social media and doing graphic design. Our managers will require assistance with social media management and it's helpful if you have run socials and are a master of the Adobe Suite. Experience with photography and videography are perks too.
- This opportunity has to be your #1 focus. You'll be the direct support for one or two managers and we will invest significantly in your development. The industry requires you to be reactive and flexible and thus we need you to be able to focus on this job, whilst we're understanding that you may need to do something on the side to make ends meet.
- Able to work 40+ hour/week (including weekends, if necessary). While we maintain a 9-5 local time "office" hours, we are a largely remote team split between North America and Europe and have to align our schedules. We prioritize work-life balance but will require flexibility from you to ensure you have overlap with the rest of the team and a willingness to work in the weekend should emergencies demand it.
- Based in NY or LA is a +. Our Label & A&R Managers are in NYC and LA respectively, so we are looking for a North America or Europe based candidate for this role. Being in either LA or NYC is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Chartmetric is a +
Benefits & Perks
How to apply
Do you have what it takes? Submit your resume and a motivational letter explaining your history in the industry and why you think you're a good fit for this role and our team. You’ll hear from us if we’re interested in your application.
Heroic Music Group
Discover more jobs
Founded by Budi Voogt and Tim van Doorne out of frustration with the outdated practices of the music industry, **Heroic Empowers Creators and Curators to positively impact culture through worldwide management, label, and publishing services.** We are an independent company and believe transparency and fair dealmaking is the way forward. **As managers**, we combine our passion for art with expertise in social, distribution, and marketing to influence culture for our Creators. We help them crystalize their vision and turn it into reality. We do this by connecting the dots, providing strategic and artistic guidance, building teams and infrastructure. We shield them from the world when needed, empowering them to do what they do best: create great art. **Our record label** powers the independent releases of our managed and non-managed Creators. We are proud members of the global digital rights organization Merlin and have direct deals with streaming services worldwide. We emphasize international and combine technology, a global workforce and strong personal relationships to create impact. **Heroic Publishing** represents most songs in our label catalog and represents an exclusive roster of writers. We are globally administered and provide creative and sync support via our team and partner network. Many of our works are one-stop for sync. We've scored placements in shows and films from Netflix, HBO, CBS, and others. **Via Curator Services** we power the businesses of music tastemakers ranging from artist collectives and artist managers to YouTube curators. We provide distribution, rights administration, publishing, business support to help them scale. We're proud members of the trade organizations of Dutch music managers (MMF) and the Dutch entertainment industry (NVPI).