Imaging Producer, Music Programming
- Work with programmers to create and execute creative and innovative audio production spanning all genres of music.
- Write genre specific copy to be used on one or more stations.
- Source and assemble audio from celebrities, hosts, field recording and other sources to produce extraordinary station imaging and feature programming.
- Maintain archive and database of audio to facilitate efficient re-use of material.
- Travel to remote sites (festivals and other events) to record audio from various sources for inclusion in programming and imaging.
- Stay up to date and current on culture and lifestyle in key areas to inform your creative output.
- Track and produce status reports on imaging and production as needed.
- Perform other related media duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- At least 4 years full-time audio production experience, with an emphasis on imaging production at a production house or a media and entertainment company.
- Must have experience in composing and editing copy for voiceover work, for hosts or for artists.
- Must be experienced in working across multiple musical genres.
- Strong writing, production, and editing skills in multi-media settings.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines and within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills; ability to interact and work with individuals at all levels.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high-profile individuals.
- Experience with beat-matching and beat-mixing a plus
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficient with Mac and PC Operating Systems and Digi-Design's Pro-Tools software.
- Familiar with collaboration tools such as Slack and Zoom
- Microsoft Office
- Google Slides
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.Pandora.com/careers. About SiriusXM Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the world’s largest audio entertainment company, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and advertising-supported audio products. With the recent addition of Pandora Radio, the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., SiriusXM reaches more than 100 million people with its audio products and services. Pandora is a leading music and podcast discovery platform, providing a highly-personalized listening experience to approximately 70 million users each month with its proprietary Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology - whether at home or on the go - through its mobile app, the web, and integrations with more than 2,000 connected products. As the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., with an industry-leading digital audio advertising platform, Pandora connects listeners with the audio entertainment they love.