Head of Sales & Partnerships
- Establishing a strong partnership strategy;
- Using your own existing network and sales effort to onboard paid creators onto the Fangage platform;
- Establish strong partnerships with other companies that will help Fangage grow;
- Building and leading the Sales and Partnerships team;
- Working closely with the founding team.
- Extensive sales and partnerships experience within SAAS/online products/marketplaces/platforms;
- A broad network in the music/creator industry;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- Solid leadership and team building skills.
Benefits & Perks
- An opportunity to be part of the ‘Fangage mission’ to become the number one fan engagement platform worldwide;
- The chance to join a well-funded company as one of the first employees;
- Work together in an awesome industry focusing on many different exciting industries and work in close collaboration with the artist and founder Sam Feldt;
- An excellent working atmosphere and entrepreneurial environment with loads of growth opportunities;
- Market-competitive salary with secondary benefits and a pension plan with contribution from Fangage;
- A fulltime position with a great office in Amsterdam, located at the heart of tech in the TNW West building
How to apply
Make sure to include you CV and motivation
Discover more jobs
A few years ago, Sam Feldt saw that he had over a million followers on his social media accounts as an artist but realized they were not his. He was only reaching about 2% of his followers and did not understand why he did not have access to his followers? Out of that frustration, Fangage was born. Fangage allows creators to take back control of their fanbase and engage & monetize fans directly – cutting out the unnecessary middleman. Fangage roots are in the music industry, but they have recently also seen an influx from e-sports teams, athletes, events companies, and influencers. Everyone is struggling to reach their fans on third-party platforms, and instead of being able to build a brand and business around them, creators are being forced to pay a third party to get access to their followers. Fangage solves this problem by offering creators an easy way to set up their own, fully-branded fan platform where fans can unlock exclusive content & experiences.