Head of Digital Marketing
- Lead the development and execution of creative and compelling digital marketing campaigns for new releases and other label initiatives.
- Help build out digital marketing team for the roster business
- Oversee implementation of creative marketing strategies by digital project managers and optimize department processes, including the execution of campaigns across all social platforms including Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok etc.
- Oversee digital advertising planning to grow our audiences and promote our campaigns.
- Develop and maintain systems for measuring analytics to optimize ROI
- Create detailed reporting of all marketing work on individual campaigns to share with internal teams and artists management
- Develop and maintain contacts in the creative services (e.g. video directors, animators, videographers, photographers, designers, etc.) and oversee creation of creative content including music videos, online campaigns and other promotional marketing assets.
- Analyze streaming data and advise regarding strategy and opportunities.
- Monitor SEO and metrics
- Oversee implementation of best practices
- Interface with artists, managers, publicists, booking agents, radio promotion and other 3 rd party partners.
- Analyze and quantify success and efficiency of digital advertising, social engagement and conversion and partnerships
- 5+ years professional experience at record label or equivalent with focus in digital marketing and streaming
- Strong work ethic and organization skills with ability to thrive in high-paced work environment, multi-task and prioritize
- Strong relationships with digital partners and platforms, in the US and internationally
- Deep knowledge of analytic tools available on social platforms and ability to clearly communicate insights from available data
- Contacts in the creative services arena (e.g. video directors, videographers, photographers, designers, etc.)
- Resourceful at working within independent label budgets.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Robust 401k program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous professional development allowance
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? We have a Creativity and Wellness benefit!
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 35 days of PTO annually
- 16 paid weeks for all parents (birthing and non-birthing), regardless of gender, to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Various snacks, goodies, and 2 free lunches weekly when at the office
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
SoundCloud is the world’s largest open audio platform, powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators on the pulse of what's new, now and next in culture. Founded in 2007, SoundCloud empowers the world’s audio creators with the best tools, services, and resources to build and grow their careers. With over 200 million tracks from 20 million creators heard in 190 countries, what’s next in music is first on SoundCloud.