Editor / Content Writer - City Guides
We are a London-based tech startup looking to disrupt the discovery of live music experiences.
We've just launched Soundclub Mag, our international media platform focused on live music experiences - venues, events, festivals, promoters, artists and locations.
About Soundclub Mag: We Are the Magazine About Live Music Experiences. We Help People Discover Them and Connect with the Vibe They Need.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and autonomous Editor / Content Writer to focus on the creation of our city guides. This is an opportunity to join a young and ambitious team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate is driven, passionate about content writing, has a passion for music, nightlife, live events, venues and understands the related culture.
In this particular role the person will research each city in all the aspects related to live music, i.e. scene, music, venues, prices, drinks & food, dating, culture and much more. This will require to be resourceful in your research effort, especially for cities you are not familiar with.
- Fluent English
- Analytical mindset
- A keen eye for detail
- Proven writing skills
- Experience producing accessible and engaging digital content
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines when under pressure
- Be self-motivated, proactive and collaborative, with a can-do attitude
- Thrive in a team environment, but also be able to work independently
- Skilled web and social media researcher
- Knowledge of SEO tools is a plus
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (And Google equivalents)
- Freelance contract
- £21-30k/year (Depending on profile)
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- Availability Full-time - 40h/Week
- Availability to start in November
- Position based in our London office in Hoxton (right to live and work in the UK required)
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We are the magazine about live music experiences. We help people discover them and connect with the vibe they need.