eCommerce Merchandising Analyst
- Manages and executes the day-to-day operations of the promotions. Requires close collaboration with Enterprise Merchandising, Inventory Management, Platform Operations, Contact Center, and Customer Service teams.
- Analyzes the performance of merchandising offers & promotions to constantly increase the effectiveness of those offers via EDW reporting and analysis.
- Collaborates with merchandising team to ensure all brand initiatives are in alignment and relevant to promotions and product assortments.
- Leverages Adobe analytics to analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve merchandising, customer experience and product category assortments.
- Ensures promotional collections are relevant SKU assortments to improve customer experience, increase engagement and performance.
- Partners cross-functionally with e-Commerce, Marketing, Merchandising, etc. to help develop promotional strategies, to provide a superior category-based shopping experiences and to plan and execute co-op marketing promotions.
- Works closely with Digital Marketing team to ensure effective product-merchandising reach in all channel marketing initiatives.
- Ensures we are first to market with all major new products and product launches in tight coordination with Enterprise Merchandising, Retail Marketing, and Inventory Management.
- Develops new techniques of analysis that are used to micro-target sub-sets of the business that need Improvement.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience), preferably in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 2 years of relevant work experience (in addition to degree or years of previous experience), preferably in direct marketing and/or eCommerce merchandising
- Working knowledge of Musical Instrument market. Solid understanding of category driving product brands and models with corresponding historical perspective preferred.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel skills, including knowledge of Pivot Tables, v-lookups, and advanced formulas
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate understanding of backend ecommerce systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, ATG, etc.
- Intermediate understanding of digital marketing platforms (such as Adobe Omniture) with a focus on web metrics (traffic, conversion, AOV, top of funnel/bottom of funnel, etc.)
- Understanding of data warehouse reporting using tools such as MicroStrategy, SQL, etc.
How to apply
Apply via Link
The Guitar Center
Discover more jobs
Guitar Center is an American music retailer chain. It is the largest company of its kind in the United States, with 294 locations. Its headquarters is in Westlake Village, California. Guitar Center oversees various subsidiaries including Musician's Friend, AVDG, Music & Arts, Woodwind & Brasswind, and Giardinelli.