Digital Project Manager | Gaming & Music Industry
- Responsible for facilitating a self-organizing team to ensure creative work is evenly distributed and aligns with wider business goals and vision.
- You will be the advocate, coordinator and master of ceremonies for our growing creative team.
- Assist the teams in running Agile ceremonies - stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint reviews, planning, and retrospectives.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure our team are working seamlessly across multiple products and projects.
- Work closely with Product Owners to review and prioritize features, educate the product owners on the design process and monitor iterations.
- Protect the team from scope creep, stay across moving parts and deadlines.
- Facilitate estimation sessions with Product Owners and your team members.
- Be the key point of contact for external agency work (external product design, music videos, animations etc).
- Understand the creative team strengths and areas they want to develop, assist in work allocation to ensure team members have diverse and varied work.
- Experience coordinating teams, managing Kanban boards (ticket management)
- Experience building out processes in Jira, Confluence or similar.
- Proactive relationship-builder who can liaise comfortably with technical or business/operational stakeholders when needed
- Ideally, you will come from a creative background in design or similar.
- Exceptional communication, analytic mindset, accuracy, attention to details, and creative problem solving
- Thrive off the fast pace of startups and product based companies, you’re ok with changing goal posts and can easily adapt to evolving ideas.
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Passion/interest in music
- Passion/interest in gaming
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Splash is the world’s most advanced music technology company. We believe that making music should be simple, intuitive, fun and accessible to everyone. We’ve made it our business to find new and inventive ways to inspire the next generation of musicians. This includes ‘Splash’, our popular game on Roblox, our suite of AI-powered composition and production tools for professional music creators, and creating our own original music, thanks to our first Splash Star, Kai.