- Create timelines for deliverables, milestones, QA, and launch to ensure that projects launch on time.
- Traffic and track assets from business owners and clients, coordinate with designers and developers.
- Work closely with Design Team on art direction and with Development Team on new microsite pages, site improvements, and special requests.
- Solely manage and execute promotions created within our digital campaign platform.
- Adhere to UX standards and requirements; convey design/UX to designer.
- Plan and oversee QA process and live site deployment.
- Track promotion details with Google Analytics.
- Provide Excel reports and metrics to demonstrate effectiveness of promotions.
- Demonstrate superb, nuanced communication (written, verbal) and judgment for clients, salespeople, senior management, vendors, etc.
- Escalate risks or problems to senior management. Transparency and accountability are vital.
- Write effective site and social media copy that abides by legal standards. Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms a must.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2 years experience with an Internet company or web agency, preferably with promotional based projects.
- Proficient in Photoshop, analytical tools, Excel and multiple social networking platforms including but not limited to: Bit.ly, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok & Universe. Familiarity with new technology and apps a plus.
- HTML knowledge or a willingness to learn very basic HTML.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-volume, high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills with a positive and proactive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization and sponsors.
- Ability to manage both technical and design aspects of a project.
- Solution and team oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently and adapt to changes in a rapid development environment.
- A passion for music and live entertainment.
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s Top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live events and ticketing. With business operations and corporate functions across 5 major divisions, Ticketmaster, House of Blues, Concerts, Media & Sponsorship, and Artist Nation, we offer exciting opportunities across every discipline. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the perks we offer our full-time, global workforce. For any stage in your career, our benefits are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment, 6 months paid caregiver leave, Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker on your work trips), Music@Home (cultivate your little ones music interest), and tuition reimbursement for ongoing career development. Plus, you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.