Digital Marketing Executive
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of all customer email marketing campaigns and lifecycle journeys, from conceptualisation through to execution and results.
- Liaising with key stakeholders from Creative, Content and Social teams, to help plan, brief and implement tactical customer marketing campaigns.
- Reactive approach to campaign delivery.
- Continually updating and optimising automated customer lifecycle journeys.
- Using A/B testing and email best practice to maintain and improve overall engagement metrics, such as click through rate and web sessions.
- Provide weekly and ad hoc analytical reports on website and campaign performance.
- Maintaining CRM calendars, roadmaps, and marketing communication schedules.
- Research best practice and competitor strategies that can provide a competitive advantage.
- CRM team coordination and training when required.
- Improve channel and campaign success with continuous optimisation, focusing on customer insights, segmentation, targeted life cycle automation, and creative and content management.
- Updating the website daily and ensuring all information is correct.
- Experience working in a similar role in live music desired (digital marketing within music essential).
- Background in multichannel marketing.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Mail Chimp and WordPress (or similar) experience required.
- Proactive and collaborative.
- Fast learner with a flexible approach.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Previous proven experience in CRM.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisation and admin skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to deal with confidential information sensitively.
- Festival goer, passionate about live music and events!
How to apply
Send your CV with “Digital Marketing Exec – Brockwell Live” in the subject line
Discover more jobs
Brockwell Live is a collective of independent festivals that takes in Brockwell Park from 27th May - 5th June. Covering a broad range of music and culture the ten days begins with Wide Awake which showcases cutting edge guitar and electronic music over two days. Sunday’s City Splash brings together all flavours of reggae and it’s variants from legendary 60s acts to the present. New ‘all ages’ festival Jubilation is the latest one day event headlined and programmed by much loved London band Madness kick starting the long Jubilee bank holiday.