Digital Coordinator, Arts & Entertainment
- Reporting to the Senior Digital Manager, work together to utilise the full range of online tools to build growth, engagement, and conversions for A&E event portfolio, across social media, email and website
- Support the Senior Digital Managers and Event marketing leads in delivering the digital marketing strategy mainly for Lift 109 and Hampton Court Palace Festival as well as other events across the Arts & Entertainment portfolio as required
- Create weekly content calendars for owned social media channels across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok
- Employ copywriting and content creation skills to establish a clear and consistent tone of voice and meaningful narrative
- Regular copywriting for email campaigns and website updates
- Gather and analyse digital results to feed into weekly campaign reports
- Monitor social media trends and keep on top of competitor activity and audience behaviour
- Research and identify potential new social, influencer or digital partnerships to help evolve marketing campaigns
- Project manage the creation of engaging digital content including video edits, gifs and graphics
- Work with Senior Digital Manager to oversee the paid media campaigns for the events.
- Grow social media channels, in terms of audience numbers and engagement
- Increase sign-ups to newsletter database by a minimum of 10% per event over the course of the campaign
- Regularity of publishing on social profiles and emails and occasionally website
- Proven experience in either a Social Media or Digital Marketing role
- Understanding and enthusiasm for digital marketing in practice
- Interest and passion for live events, culinary and music
- Up to speed with current social media trends, techniques and platforms is imperative
- Understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok
- Experience in HTML and Photoshop will be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an outgoing and engaging disposition, and an open, consultative approach to working with colleagues and partners
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Good understanding of social media and digital platforms and metrics
- Some weekend work where you may be required to travel to events in line with the Arts & Entertainment portfolio
- Outside of event travel there will be a requirement to travel for meetings and to capture content as part of the role.
- We are fueled by Persistence, adapting and seeking solutions in the face of challenges.
- We support and elevate diverse voices, promoting equity and Inclusion within our company, industries and community.
- We operate with a spirit of Entrepreneurialism, a willingness to take risks and mindset that is built to disrupt.
- We rely on Collaboration across our network to power culture and unite people around the world.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of Excellence in every aspect of our work, including how we interact with one another, our clients and our partners.
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.