Digital Campaign Manager
- You are an online specialist and will define and orchestrate all online marketing, acquisition, and global campaigning efforts across our digital channels. Working across social media, web, SEO, SEA, Armada platforms, DSP’s and more, you will work closely with the Marketing Team, Social Media team and Brand Managers;
- You will maximize growth, engagement and conversion via our owned and paid channels by applying your insights and experience;
- You will be the main partner for company-wide and strategic discussions regarding online marketing (internal and external);
- You will work together with the teams on diverse campaigns to grow awareness for the music, playlists, video views, grow communities on various platforms and brand awareness;
- You will prepare, create and analyze digital advertising campaigns;
- You anticipate changes in the rapidly evolving marketing technology field and adjust strategies accordingly;
- You will implement, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing activities, and will inform Teamlead Social Media and the senior management team on the progress of various targets revolving around marketing campaigns/ROI and revenues;
- You will decide on (and manage) new online initiatives that can enhance the company brand or the performance of our releases;
- You will report to the Teamlead Social Media and Head of Brand & Design.
- You’ve acquired a relevant degree in Business Marketing, Communication or Commercial Economy, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor’s degree;
- You have 3+ years’ experience in online/digital marketing, preferably in the music industry;
- You have excellent organizational skills and a process-driven mindset;
- You are flexible, a thought leader and a team player;
- You are a performance-driven individual with a strong affinity for music and marketing;
- Online media excites you and you are always clued up on its most recent developments;
- You are well versed in the English and Dutch languages, both spoken and written;
- You don’t object to working beyond regular office hours and on the weekends. In other words, you’re willing and able to work overtime if need be;
- You (preferably) live in or near Amsterdam, the Netherlands or you are willing to move there;
- Knowledge of dance music is a requirement.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, founded in 2003 by Armin van Buuren, Maykel Piron and David Lewis (AR-MA-DA). A six-time winner of the IDMA for ‘Best Global Label’, Armada Music boasts the globe’s biggest dance music catalog of over 40.000 titles and a mouth-watering artist roster. Promoting dance music all over the world from its offices in Amsterdam (HQ), New York and London, Armada Music represents and cultivates the creative exploits of some of the biggest players in the electronic music game, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano and Tensnake. Through this star-studded dance music army, Armada Music collects over 500 million streams per month, secures weekly airplay on the biggest nation-wide broadcasting stations (such as BBC Radio 1 and Sirius XM), and frequents the top spots of the U.S. Mediabase Dance Airplay charts. Continually bringing out the best in its artists has led to various high-magnitude achievements, including Armin van Buuren’s Grammy nomination for ‘This Is What It Feels Like’, Lost Frequencies’ Diamond Award for exceeding the mark of one billion streams on Spotify and the huge success of Loud Luxury and Brando in the U.S. and beyond. A global brand outfitted with the esteemed ‘Armada Invites’ events, state-of-the-art, in-office facilities (The Club!, the radio studio and two production studios), producer platform Armada University and over 1 million followers across its biggest playlists, Armada Music can look back on many wondrous years while pulling out all the stops to ensure plenty more.