Creative Strategist (m/f/d)
- Based on an excellent understanding of our market, target group, and KPIs, you strategically plan advertising campaigns across various ad channels and countries
- You set up campaigns, monitor performance, and constantly improve our ad strategy based on KPIs.
- You find smart and creative ways to optimally distribute our ad budget and scale it from six-figures to seven-figures a month
- With your good intuition for effective advertising and your analytical skills, you create new ad concepts for various ad channels
- Together with our Marketing and Creative Team you design concepts for new creatives, including script writing, prototyping, and testing
- For our ongoing internationalization you conduct market research and work together with freelancers and agencies to localize our ad concepts
- Experience in developing ad concepts across multiple online marketing channels
- Excellent understanding of what makes an ad effective and how to measure and monitor its performance
- Experience in the creation or co-creation of ads with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Tiktok
- Excellent sense and understanding of online marketing trends
- Very good copywriting, communication and rhetorical skills
- High affinity for numbers and reporting
- Fluent in English and at least basic German skills
- Strong passion for music, and preferably some piano playing experience
- Bonus points: design or video editing skills, experience with OTT, experience with offline marketing channel
This job has expired but you can still explore other open positions from the same company or find new ones from our amazing selection.
Discover more jobs
Most people dream of being able to play a musical instrument. We develop outstanding products that enable anyone to achieve this dream. Our first product is flowkey: a revolutionary app for learning to play the piano. After our launch in 2015 flowkey quickly became one of the global leaders in its category, with more than 5 million users from over 100 countries. We are also one of the exceptions in the startup world, as we have been profitable from the beginning. This enabled us to go our own way and create a great culture.