Content Operations Specialist
- Act as a point person for content operations, including day-to-day operations, content management, and live, on-air event supervision via our Content management systems.
- Work with the team and partners to make sure stations are up to date i.e. schedules, logos, streams, etc.
- Operate cross-functionally with Content, Marketing, Design, and Engineering teams to ingest and surface great content to create awesome user experiences.
- Analyze workflows, internal tools, and technology to improve operational efficiency.
- Cutting and adding/editing audio when necessary.
- Perform audits when needed, to ensure all back-end functionality is correct.
- Work with a “team first” mentality that is needed to ensure success in the department.
- Strong appreciation for content curation and content management.
- Diligent attention to detail.
- Deep customer empathy and fluency turn user insights into new product programs and features.
- Critical thinking and prioritization call that demonstrate data-driven analysis combined with sound qualitative judgment.
- Expressive written and verbal communications with a knack for clear articulation of customer problems.
- Tenacity and balance in the face of competing priorities and trade-offs between goals.
- Heavy consumer of audio content - news, talk, sports, and music.
- 3-5 years of content management or equivalent experience.
- Graduate of an accredited university, with a strong record of academic achievement.
- A technical degree is not required, but a strong technical aptitude is needed to learn our CMS.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- Background in radio, streaming, or broadcast media is a plus.
- Programming and database querying skills are a plus.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
For sports fans, news buffs, radio enthusiasts and anyone in between, TuneIn is an audio platform that brings together local, national, international, live and on-demand audio from the voices you trust. Wherever you are, whatever you want to hear, Hear Here. From live sports and local radio to news, music, and podcasts, TuneIn has the perfect thing to "hear" wherever "here" might be. TuneIn is available for free on your phone, computer and hundreds of connected devices. With 75 million monthly active users, we are one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world. TuneIn Premium users can enjoy commercial-free streams of top news networks like CNN, Fox News Radio and MSNBC, commercial-free access to our 50+ exclusive music channels and less ads on all our 100K live radio stations.