Content Operations Intern - Fall 2022
- Work directly with content operations department to process incoming content
- Assist with metadata review and quality assurance for artist and label partners
- Participate in meetings & brainstorming sessions related process development
- Monitor digital stores for successful deliveries and updates
- Assist in troubleshooting digital supply chain issues
- Help to develop metrics that track performance
- Evaluate potential users and providing support to other new acquisition initiatives
- Provide operational support to promotions/ marketing department
- Provide operational support to the sales/ account management department
- Track competitors and conducting online research
- Enthusiastic and optimistic! We are a passionate team and are looking for someone with a positive attitude that thrives on juggling multiple projects at once.
- Organized, detail oriented, and eager to dive in where necessary.
- Able to understand deadlines and keep up with a fast-paced work environment with little direction.
- Collaborate well with others, know how to prioritize and manage expectations.
- Interested in the "behind the scenes" of music
- Familiar with Digital Stores (TikTok, Spotify, Apple Music)
- Experience with G-Suite and Excel
Benefits & Perks
- Ample opportunities to work collaboratively in a growing music tech company
- Work in a collaborative environment full of innovative, passionate, and happy people
- Open, welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Q&A Sessions with various Downtown Music Holdings Employees and Leadership
- Paid Internship opportunity at $16.04 per hour
How to apply
Apply via link
Downtown Music Holdings
Discover more jobs
Downtown Music Holdings is a global company that owns, manages, and develops businesses with a vision for a more equitable and innovative music ecosystem. With operations across North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Latin America, we are the world’s leading provider of end-to-end services to artists, songwriters, labels, music publishers and other rights holders. Downtown Music Holdings manages millions of music copyrights across our portfolio of companies, with a catalog that spans more than 100 years of popular music, including music for film and television, and the single largest independent sound recording catalog in the industry.