- Lead generation - researching via industry sites and LinkedIn.
- Presentation building and editing
- Device testing
- Data analysis
- Collaborate on partnership management
- Support monthly reporting of content data and performance
- Cross-functional work on ad hoc basis
- Media enthusiast with a passion for audio – regular consumer of all types of media, ideally, with an understanding of the streaming media landscape.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment with excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills.
- An interest in gaining a background across a variety of areas of the business with a key focus on content - specifically podcasts and new content deals
- A data-driven and analytical mindset. Interest in monitoring performance and uncovering insights to build campaign strategies.
- Expressive written and verbal communications with a knack for clear articulation of customer problems.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
For sports fans, news buffs, radio enthusiasts and anyone in between, TuneIn is an audio platform that brings together local, national, international, live and on-demand audio from the voices you trust. Wherever you are, whatever you want to hear, Hear Here. From live sports and local radio to news, music, and podcasts, TuneIn has the perfect thing to "hear" wherever "here" might be. TuneIn is available for free on your phone, computer and hundreds of connected devices. With 75 million monthly active users, we are one of the most widely used streaming audio platforms in the world. TuneIn Premium users can enjoy commercial-free streams of top news networks like CNN, Fox News Radio and MSNBC, commercial-free access to our 50+ exclusive music channels and less ads on all our 100K live radio stations.