Community Manager Intern/Working Student
- We believe you are aiming high as well and we trust in your capability to learn fast and deliver outstanding results. Look forward to opportunities to take full ownership for success and to plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. At the same time, expect the best possible coaching and support from other leaders in the team.
- Become an advocate for biddz across social media communities and engage in dialogue with the community.
- Support to create and publish engaging content across social media channels including Instagram, Discord and others.
- Support to create and manage paid social campaigns.
- Help craft engaging social media strategies for various channels alongside our artist relations and product team.
- You have a passion for music and are more than just interested in Crypto & Web3
- You are an exceptional storyteller with experience in copywriting.
- You have a good sense for layout, visuals and are comfortable with related tools (Figma)
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You are a strong owner, i.e. you ensure the end result and look at things from a ‘We’-perspective.
- Excellent proficiency in English and German.
- Currently enrolled in a BA degree in marketing/communication/design related fields.
- You have experience in video editing.
- You are a Web3 native with a deep understanding of Web3 communities (Blockchain, NFT, DAOs, Discord, Twitter)
- You have experience with TikTok and are (potentially) comfortable in front of the camera.
Benefits & Perks
- You will have the opportunity to grow with an extraordinary team in a super dynamic and fun working environment. We value diversity and we are looking forward to establishing the benefits required to enjoy being successful. What we have established so far:
- Responsibility & Trust from Day 1: Flexible working hours & hybrid/remote working models with flat hierarchy and fast decision making.
- Welcoming & Inclusive Team: With frequent team events, dinners and exciting getaways.
- Supportive Work Environment: A modern, central office in Berlin with an exciting and creative office environment where employees and music industry guests meet. High-quality working materials and free coffee.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
Founded 2021 in Berlin, it is biddz’ mission to democratize music for Artists & Fans by re-inventing the paradigms of funding, distributing & promoting the great art of thousands of artists for millions of fans. We use technology to offer fans and artists a solution that is fair, transparent and something they truly love and support. On biddz.io, fans can buy shares ("biddz") of their favourite songs and participate - together with their favourite artist - in the streaming royalties of the song. The first biddz released in March 2022 and sold out within 10 minutes.