Channel Marketing Specialist, Spain
- Be accountable for planning & executing Channel Partner Marketing communication campaigns in South Europe
- Manage the relationship with external partners and internal Apple teams to help drive the very best creative for Apple products and services within our partner’s comms plans/platform.
- Contribute to the timely and seamless development of -all partner-led communications from advertising to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online.
- You will manage partner planning and execution of Apple product launches and campaign refreshes. Ensure timely and precise execution of all Apple-led partner communications as well as all Partner-led communications.
- Represent Apple marketing guidelines and programs and lead the day-to-day revise and approvals of product and tactical marketing communications.
- You will be accountable for Comms MDF budgets management and the associated digital tools available for such an end.
- Build compelling Q+1 Comms Plans that would result in clear short & mid partner Comms strategy.
- Work with Account Execs, and Central / Hubs & Partner Marketing teams to ensure channel partners are compliant with store merchandising guidelines and program requirements.
- Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services.
- Report on marketing investments performance and Apple Share of Voice in Channel.
- Help develop and drive efficient processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there.
- Consumer Marketing background as well as experience working with commercial channels (Telco, APRs & Mass Merchants).
- Experience in Channel marketing/Product/Brand communications, ideally from leading consumer electronics or telecoms manufacturers, or affiliate marketing agencies.
- Experience & understanding of Digital Marketing & Social Media Communication tools, dynamics, strategies and best practices when communicating through these digital channels.
- Analytical Agility - must be able to help managing Marketing budgets & tracking channel partners comms campaigns. Understanding of Digital Marketing KPIs: analytical thinking when measuring campaigns by leveraging campaign KPÎs.
- Understanding / experience with building & executing integrated communications and account/client relationship management.
- Hands on, creative, passionate about the detail, you will be an excellent teammate with validated persuasive/negotiation skills.
- Ambitious and flexible. Possesses the skills required to run multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be accurate in analyzing the sales impact of each Comms plan. Also, must be concise an accurate with all necessary data with advanced level of spreadsheet analysis.
- Competent with influencing other teams and individuals.
- Relationship Building - experience of developing strong commercial relationships.
- Achieving Results - Focused role and the individual must have the capability to implement projects and see them through to a successful conclusion within existing time and budgetary constraints.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit jobs.apple.com to learn more.