Business Operations Manager
- Lead program / project management and reporting of multiple business improvement initiatives.
- Identify financial and operational levers for improving key processes, structures and/or managing risk, from business development to project execution and close-out.
- Define and support change management with focus on process, people, and technology solution implementation.
- Ensure quality of deliverables and assist in the development of quality management programs
- Using standard and approved methodologies; identify, define and conduct strategic, quantitative, and qualitative analyses for improving profitability, scalability and efficiency objectives as it relates to improvement projects.
- Establish key performance indicators, method for collection and reporting of key financial and operational data.
- Develop financial models, analytical tools, and business cases to support project delivery.
- Draw conclusions and recommendations from analyses performed, and present to key business stakeholders to highlight opportunity and / or mitigate risks
- Understand customer needs and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to define business problems / opportunities and develop solutions to close gaps.
- Build relationships and seek to achieve optimal engagement from both business and Shared Services stakeholders.
- 5-7 years of relevant business improvement, transformation and project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment, engaging on multiple concurrent projects.
- Highly organized and attentive to details.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work independently if required, and to lead and manage teams.
- Ability to work closely with Executive Management, Business Unit Leaders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ability to build and foster effective client relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and apply sound business acumen.
- Experience using process mapping tools(e.g. MS Visio) for data flow and process documents.
Benefits & Perks
- Work with smart, driven, and passionate people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of music innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity and bi-annual company performance bonuses
- Work a flexible workweek currently from home and from our creative dog-friendly Railtown Vancouver office with freshly ground coffee, a fully stocked kitchen, and regular company events
- Utilize a comprehensive health and dental benefits package
How to apply
Apply via link / Please include Resume
Discover more jobs
Monstercat is North America’s largest independent electronic music record label. Founders Mike Darlington (CEO) and Ari Paunonen (CSO) founded the label in 2011, and since moving to Vancouver, British Columbia, have built a roster of world-renowned artists. The company’s mission is to connect artists with fans in a way that nurtures the spirit of sharing and family. Monstercat is a label finely in-tune with an audience that communicates primarily in the online realm. Notable achievements include: over 7 million YouTube subscribers, 4 billion streams, and 4 million record sales. With major markets including the United States, the UK, and Australia, Monstercat has highly successful branches of merchandising, live event promotion, and technological innovation. Backed by enthusiastic employees, driven artists, and the dedication of supporters world-wide, every chapter of our story is worth a listen. Welcome to the family.