Business Development, Music Content
- Build relationships and support business negotiations with music labels around the world.
- Support the expansion of new markets, product features, pricing and commercial programs crafted to accelerate the growth of Apple Music.
- Analyze, interpret and understand data showing the impact of various features and programs on labels and rights-holders.
- Support regular business reviews with applicable labels to supervise performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work in close partnership with Legal and internal stakeholders such as operations and reporting to negotiate sophisticated licenses with rights-holders.
- Scope business and financial models for new partnerships, programs and other business initiatives in collaboration with the Business Development team.
- 7- 10+ years of relevant industry work experience.
- Exceptional understanding of the global music licensing landscape.
- Intimate understanding of the digital music and content distribution industry.
- Outstanding business development, negotiation and partnership leadership skills.
- Proven track record working in international, cross-functional teams and a high growth environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related subject, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience working in commercial and/or licensing roles within the music industry, ideally within music services.
- This position is with the Music Content group and is based in Los Angeles/Culver City, CA.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit jobs.apple.com to learn more.