Business Development Lead, Integrations
- Define and deliver TIDAL's strategy to partner with third-party OEMs, audio, and innovation partners.
- Develop, and evolve relationships with partners, at both executive and working level.
- Negotiate complex technical agreements including defining important business commitments and deliverables.
- Build partnerships to ensure contractual terms and obligations are met.
- Work with marketing, product, legal, finance and engineering teams.
- Prepare and deliver updates for senior leadership on progress and roadblocks.
- 8+ years of business development or strategic partnerships experience for or with technology companies, OEMs or DSPs.
- Experience driving opportunities with international partners and an ability to set and execute against a complex strategy.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to influence a diverse set of stakeholders across multiple teams..
- Experience using data to model, measure and determine improvements.
- Bachelor's degree required
Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans. TIDAL is a pioneer in giving its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music, videos, original content, livestreams, tickets, merchandise and live experiences fans cannot find anywhere else. The platform’s original content includes the “On Air” podcast network, original video series, artist documentaries and more. With the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry, TIDAL aims to elevate the experience for artists and music fans. The TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher. TIDAL is currently available in 53 countries, has more than 60 million songs in its catalog and over 240,000 high quality videos. Since inception TIDAL had livestreamed more than 120 concerts, offered 325,000 concert tickets and hosted hundreds of exclusive TIDAL member events globally.