Brand Marketing Intern (Winter/Spring 2022)
- Work collaboratively with foundational marketing teams including PR, social, digital, creative and research/insights to support the planning, execution, and measurement for Dolby campaigns across multiple entertainment categories (music, tv/movies, gaming, etc.)
- Ideate on innovative storytelling and programs to drive awareness and build advocacy for entertainment and experiences in Dolby on a global and local scale
- Assist with research and vetting potential brand marketing opportunities aligned to category specific goals
- Prior internship or work experience within entertainment/music/gaming or in related activities at school
- Solid interest in pursuing a career related to entertainment
- Stays in-the-know about trending entertainment, music, pop culture, and immersive technologies
- Enjoys organization and creative brainstorming
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, or related field; recent grads who are within 6 months of graduation are also eligible to apply
- Must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday for 6 months between January 2022 – July 2022. The start date for this position is Monday, January 24, 2022. Please note the start date is not flexible.
How to apply
Apply via link
Discover more jobs
We're the rain on the roof in a movie. The music flowing through your earbuds when you're at the gym. The footsteps lurking behind you in a video game. The voice of a colleague on a call who seems to be right next to you. The sight of a breathtakingly bright and vivid sunset on your TV. Making experiences come alive through technology is what we do. It's been our mission since day one. It began with our founder, Ray Dolby, a visionary scientist and inventor. As a young engineer and music lover, he was driven to improve the listening experience. And with that simple motivation, plus countless hours of experimentation, he created a solution—a solution that was elegant and practical, highly sophisticated, and wholly devoted to the artist's vision. Even as we've become a global company, Dolby Laboratories continues to reflect Ray Dolby's values. Here, science meets art. And high tech goes far beyond computer code. Founded in 1965 and headquartered in San Francisco, Dolby has grown into a leading global innovator and developer of audio, imaging and voice technologies for cinema, home theaters, PCs, mobile phones, and games. Our products include Dolby Digital Plus, TrueHD, Dolby Voice, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision. Today, over 2,000 individuals around the globe share their talents and energy to enable the most immersive experiences that technology can deliver.